The Canon TS5120 is a small all-in-one printer with rounded edges and an easy-to-use interface. The Canon TS5120 allows users to easily print everything from images and forms to documents and concert tickets, among other things. It is also compatible with Windows, Mac, and iOS devices. As a result, users can perform a variety of printing tasks with ease and convenience.
Users can also print the document directly from the cloud 7 using Google Print3, AirPrint2, Wi-Fi 4, USB, and their system or devices. The Canon TS5120 also accepts optional XL ink cartridges, allowing users to save money, print more, and print for longer periods of time between ink cartridge replacements.
The Canon TS5120 printer provides straightforward printing capabilities, low-cost high-quality printing, and adequate output. When it comes to duplex colour printing, it’s also quick. It has two paper trays as well.
Users must complete the Canon TS5120 setup procedure in order to meet their printing needs. After that, users must finish the Canon TS5120 setup process. The following are the technical specifications for the Canon TS5120 printer.
Users can quickly and easily connect their devices, such as a smartphone or tablet, to the printer using the ease of connecting feature. As a result, the user can easily complete all printer-related tasks once the system or device is connected.
The Canon TS5120 is a small wireless All-in-One printer that offers cutting-edge printing capabilities. It can be used for both personal and professional purposes.
Before you begin the setup process, you must first download and install the Canon printer drivers. Canon printer drivers, on the other hand, are critical to the setup process because they assist the system in deciphering the printer’s print commands. As a result, in order to complete the setup procedure, users should download and install printer drivers on their device. As a result, all users will be able to easily download the updated printer drivers and complete the setup procedure using the setup steps outlined below.
- First, launch a web browser.
- After that, go to the official website.
- The official website is ij.start.cannon.
- Allow the official website to load for the time being.
- After the website has loaded on the screen, users should click the “Setup” button.
- Users are then directed to either search for the product name or select one from a list.
- Now, enter the printer model in the appropriate field.
- The model number of the printer is TS5120.
- Then, click the “Go” button.
- If users can’t find the product they’re looking for, they can search for the printer model by using the first letters of the product name.
- After you’ve selected the device, the Canon TS5120 setup page will appear.
- Following that, users should select the “Download” option to begin the installation process.
- After the user clicks on the link, the “.exe” file will begin to download.
- It is recommended that users wait for the file to successfully download to the system.
- Then, on your computer, double-click the downloaded file to open it.
- A pop-up window will then appear on the screen.
- Then, press the “Yes” button.
- Users must now follow the on-screen prompts to complete the Canon TS5120 setup procedure.
So those were the Canon TS5120 setup steps that users could follow to get the job done quickly. If a user has a problem during the setup process, he or she should contact Canon’s customer service team as soon as possible. Professionals will walk users through the Canon TS5120 setup procedure and assist them.
Ques. How do I set up Wi-Fi on my Canon ts5120 printer?
Ans. Begin the printer setup procedure.
- Ensure that the printer is turned on.
- You can press the home button on the printer to get to the home screen (B).
- To select, press the up/down or right/left arrow buttons (C).
- Press OK after selecting LAN settings.
- After you choose Wireless LAN, press OK.
- After selecting Wireless LAN setup, press OK.
Ques. How do I scan and email with my Canon ts5120?
Ans. Follow the steps below to send the scanned data as an e-mail from your computer.
- Verify that the printer is turned on.
- Fill the platen glass to the brim with the original item.
- Select Scan… from the HOME screen.
- Choose E-mail Attachment.
- Select a computer to which you want to send scanned data.
- Make adjustments to the settings as needed.
Ques. How do I make my computer start scanning?
Ans. On the printer operational panel, choose scan (notice “PC Local (USB)” at the top) > Save/Forward on the bottom left > scroll through the shortlist of PC targets using the up/down buttons to select one of the named PCs > press the OK button (notice the named PC is now visible at the top).