The Canon PIXMA TS3100 Printer is a budget-friendly printer. This printer’s features can be used for a variety of printing needs, both personal and business-related. To meet those requirements, you must correctly configure the printer. This reading has been put together to assist you in setting it up by introducing a variety of methods. To give you an overview, these Canon TS3100 setup methods will prepare your device by using the port, Standard Connection, and other methods. They will also be able to configure the printer for wireless printing on both Windows and Mac computers.
For the TS3100 model, we’ve outlined two procedures for configuring a Canon printer. The port can be used to start the first procedure. The USB port will also be utilised. If you don’t have a USB cable, we recommend going through the second step. The CD that came with your printing device will be required for this method, also known as the Standard Connection method.
- First, ensure that the Canon TS3100 driver is installed on your computer. If it does not, you will be prompted to download it before continuing with the installation.
- Turn on your Canon printer and follow the on-screen instructions for installation.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to finish the setup. Continue to stick with them.
- As the connection method, select “USB Connection.”
- “Next” should be chosen. The MP drivers will take some time to install.
- Remove the USB cable from your printer.
- Connect the USB cable to your printer and computer as directed by your screen.
- After attaching the printhead, perform the alignment procedure.
The Canon TS3100 setup process is now finished.
In addition to your Canon PIXMA TS3100 printer, many of you may recall receiving a CD. The printer setup is one of the functions of that CD. You will see a screen when you insert the CD into your system. Select the Wireless Connection method after pressing the Next button twice more. Select Next and then Connect to the Network after turning on your device.
Please scroll down to see the remaining Canon PIXMA TS3100 Printer setup instructions.
- Insert the CD that came with your Canon printer to begin. Now is the time to get started with the setup.
- There will be a screen. The “Next” button should be pressed.
- Once more, press the “Next” button.
- You’ll be asked whether you want to use “USB” or “Wireless Connection.” As your connection method, select “Wireless Connection.”
- Check to see if your Canon printer is powered on and the power lamp is illuminated. Then click on the “Next” button.
- From the drop-down menu, choose “Connect to the Network.”
- Then click on “Cableless Setup.”
- “Connection via Cableless Setup” will appear on the screen. On your printer, select the “Wifi” option. Hold the button down until the orange alarm light blinks twice.
- Remove the “Wifi” button from your printer.
- Press the “Next” button when the blue wifi light flashes and the green light illuminates. While you configure the network connection, it may be temporarily disabled.
- Then press the “Next” button.
- Click “Next” after selecting your region.
- Click “Next” after selecting your country/residence.
- On the next screen, select the software you want to install. Then press the “Next” button.
- By pressing “Yes,” you agree to the “User License Agreement.” Then, on the next screen, press the “Next” button.
- To finish the Canon TS3100 setup, click “Complete” once your model has been displayed.
If you want to learn how to set up the Canon PIXMA TS3100 for wireless printing, read this section of the blog. We’ve put together three options for you to choose from: WPS Connection, Easy Wireless Connect, and WPS PIN Code Connection. Because of their ease of use, these methods may not require much time to complete.
Using a WPS button on your wireless router is required for the first method of configuring the Canon TS3100 Printer. Only a physical inspection of the device will reveal this button. Look for the Network button once you’ve found it. Press and hold this button until the network icon flashes. Then, in less than 2 minutes, you must press the WPS button.
- On your wireless router, look for a “WPS” button.
- On your wireless Canon printer, press and hold the “Network” button.
- Release the “Network” button when the network status icon begins to flash.
- The fourth step is to activate your wireless router by pressing the “WPS” button. Make sure to finish this in under two minutes.
- The signal strength and network status icons will flash. The installation of the Canon TS3100 wireless printer should now be complete. You can use your Canon printer wirelessly to print and do other things.
Easy Wireless Connect enables you to register the wireless router’s information while also assisting you in configuring your Canon printer. This method can also be used to set up a Canon TS3100.
To use the Easy Wireless Connect method, your printer must be turned on. The ON lamp should be turned on as well. When the printer processes are finished, press and hold the Direct button until you see a flash. After that, you can return to the main screen of the application to finish the setup.
- Make sure the printing device is turned on and the “ON” lamp is illuminated.
- Allow the printhead alignment and cleaning procedure to be completed by the device.
- Keep the “Direct” button on the printing device pressed.
- Let go of the “Direct” button when you see a flash.
- A number of icons should appear to be flashing. Return to the main screen of the application to complete the Canon TS3100 setup.
The WPS PIN Code is the third and simplest method for configuring a Canon Printer TS3100. Load at least two plain sheets into the printer and then press the Information button to use this quick method. You must now wait for the PIN Code and Network Configuration Page to print. Then, before pressing the Color button, you can tap Setup up to ten times.
- Fill your printer with two plain letter-sized/A4 sheets.
- Press the “Information” button on your Canon printer.
- Press “Setup” at least ten times.
- Now select “Color” from the drop-down menu.
- Follow the on-screen instructions. These instructions will help you set up the “WPS PIN Code” as described on your wireless router’s “Network Configuration” page.
- Allow for the complete establishment of the wireless router connection. This will be followed by the flashing of a light.
Set up your Canon PIXMA TS3100 Printer for wireless printing to get the most out of it. For configuring the device for wifi, we’ve provided a simple method. You can also use the instructions for configuring WiFi on Windows and Mac to get started.
To complete the Canon TS3100 Printer wifi setup, plug in and turn on your device. Then, on the right, press the Wifi button. It must be held for as long as the orange lamp does not light up. Wait for the LED lamp to flash before pressing the WPS button after visiting the access point. More steps for this procedure can be found by scrolling down.
- Make sure your Canon printer is switched on.
- Choose “Wifi” from the drop-down menu. Hold on to it until you’re told to let go.
- You’ll notice an orange lamp turn on. The “Wifi” button can now be removed.
- Check to see if the “LED” lamp is flashing blue. If the “Access” point is flashing in this manner, open it and press the “WPS” button. Press and hold the button for 2 minutes.
- The A4 sheets must now be loaded into your Canon printer.
- Continue pressing “Cancel” until an orange light flashes.