⚠ A COVID-19 Update from the Canon Service Team
Canon PIXMA TR4527
The Canon PIXMA TR4527 wi-fi all-in-one inkjet printer handles printing, scanning, and faxing activities in the office without taking up too much space. The compact form and style provide crisp, clear printouts with a resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi in both black and full colour. Wi-Fi connectivity allows for functional placement while at work without having to bother about cords.
The Canon PIXMA TR4527 wi-fi all-in-one inkjet printer handles printing, scanning, and faxing activities in the office without taking up too much space. With 4800 x 1200 dpi in black and complete colour, the small construction produces crisp, clear printouts. Without the need for wires, Wi-Fi networking allows for versatile placement in the office. Information Supplementary The printing of office files is handled quickly by an inkjet printer. Features for printing, scanning, faxing, and duplicating that make your job easier. At eight, quickly generate black printouts.
The Canon Pixma TR4520 Wi-Fi Printer is designed for light-duty family members and home offices. It’s sluggish and expensive to use, as one might expect for an all-in-one at this pricing point. However, it comes with a solid component set and prints exceptionally well, especially in close-up shots. It also has Amazon’s Alexa support, like numerous other printers we’ve seen recently, allowing for hands-free printing. It’s a strong candidate for home office users looking for a cost-effective AIO for light-duty printing, copying, and scanning. The Canon Pixma TR4527 is a wireless photo colour printer featuring faxing, scanning, and copying capabilities. With 4800 x 1200 dpi, the small printer offers one of the best print outputs. The printer has a colour print speed of 4.4 pages per minute and a black print speed of 8.8 pages per minute. Additional capabilities, like as AirPrint, are supported by the Canon Pixma TR4527 Setup to make printing easier.
- Take the Canon Pixma TR4527 printer out of its box.
- Keep the printer out of direct sunlight and as near as possible to the PC and wireless router.
- Remove and remove the protective tapes that surround the Pixma printer.
- Remove the orange material inside the Canon printer’s front access door, as well as the protective box.
- Open the sealed box and attach the power cord to the printer and the power source. Set up the Canon Pixma TR4527 printer.
- Select the desired language and click the OK button.
- Open both the front and back doors, as well as the cartridge access door. Allow time for the print head to reach its ideal position.
- Take the ink cartridges out of the cover and unpack them.
- Gently slide the colour ink cartridge into the slot until it snaps into place (repeat for the black ink cartridge), then close the cartridge access door.
- Insert a stack of paper into the input tray and set the paper guides to securely retain the stack.
It’s now time to complete the Canon Pixma TR4527 setup.
- Insert the installation CD into your computer’s CD/DVD drive.
- Download the printer software from this page or the official Canon support page if your computer doesn’t have a CD/DVD drive.
- Once the printer driver has been downloaded, run the setup file to complete the installation.
- Select the Get Started option and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Select the type of connection you want for the Canon Pixma TR4527 Configuration and complete the software setup when the connection method page displays.
CANON PIXMA TR4527 DRIVER
If you wish to utilise the Canon Pixma TR4527 printer from your computer, you must first download and install the printer driver. The printer driver is available for download or on the installation CD (provided with the printer).
DOWNLOAD DRIVER FOR CANON PIXMA TR4527 FOR WINDOWS
To begin, download Windows drivers.
- The printer driver will be downloaded to your Windows machine shortly.
- If you like, you can get the printer driver from Canon’s official support page.
- Go to the Canon Pixma TR4527 Setup help website.
- Navigate to the Drivers & Downloads section.
- Select Windows from the Operating System drop-down box in the Drivers & Download section. You can also select the OS version.
- Select English from the Language drop-down list.
- Navigate to the Drivers tab.
- Click the DOWNLOAD button after selecting the TR4500 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows) option.
DOWNLOAD CANON PIXMA TR4527 DRIVER FOR MAC
To begin, download Mac drivers.
- The following second, your printer driver will be downloaded.
- The official Canon support page is another place to get the printer driver for Mac.
- Go to the support website for the Canon Pixma TR4527 printer.
- Navigate to the Drivers & Downloads section.
- From the Operating System drop-down list, select Mac OS and the language you want to use. Select the OS version as well.
- Choose TR4500 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac) from the drop-down menu and click DOWNLOAD.
INSTALLING THE CANON PIXMA TR4527 DRIVER
- After the driver download is finished, you may begin the installation process.
- Wait for the installer to open after double-clicking the driver file.
- Wait for the connection screen to appear after following the commands on the screen.
- Complete the Canon Pixma TR4527 Setup driver installation by selecting the type of connection you want.
WIRELESS SETUP FOR THE CANON PIXMA TR4527
- Ensure the Canon Pixma TR4527 printer is switched on.
- Now, for roughly 3 seconds, press and hold the Wireless/Menu button.
- The message will be displayed on the display. Pay attention to the directions.
- Double-click the printer driver you just downloaded to start using it.
- Follow the on-screen instructions until the connection screen appears.
- The printer serial number and your wireless network will appear on the screen.
- Select Yes from the drop-down menu.
- You should now see the message “Setting Up.”
OFFLINE PRINTER CANON PIXMA TR4527
It’s not the first time the Canon Pixma TR4527 printer has gone offline. If a printer is left idle for an extended period of time or if it has internal problems, it will go offline. Here are the two most effective approaches for resolving the offline issue.
METHOD 1: DISABLE THE FIREWALL
- Go to your computer’s Control Panel.
- Click the Uninstall a programme button under the Programs option.
- A list of programmes will now appear in the window.
- Click the Uninstall button next to the antivirus/firewall application you want to remove.
METHOD 2: DISABLE THE USE PRINTER OFFLINE OPTION
- Open Printers and Devices (Control Panel).
- Right-click on the Canon Pixma printer and select Properties.
- Choose the option “See what’s printing?” from the drop-down menu.
- Navigate to the Printer tab.
- Select the Use Printer Offline option and deselect the checkbox next to it.
CANON PIXMA TR4527 NOT PRINTING
- Verify that the Canon Pixma TR4527 printer is switched on.
- If not, make sure the power source in the printer’s location is working, and then switch it on.
- If you’re using a wired connection, double-check that the USB cord between the printer and the computer is correctly attached.
- If the USB cable is broken in any way, replace it.
- Double-check that you have the correct media in the paper tray for the print settings.
- To fix the not printing error, delete the pending print jobs in the queue.
You can use the hard reset to restore your Canon printer to its factory default settings. Here’s how to do it. To begin, press the “Stop” button until you hear your Canon printer’s alarm ringing, then release the “Start” button only when the alarm flashes or rings 19 times. You’ll need to delete your device’s discs from your computer network and reinstall them with the most recent drivers available now that your device has been returned to factory settings.