⚠ A COVID-19 Update from the Canon Service Team
Canon Pixma MX922
Canon Pixma MX922 is an all-in-one printer that is suitable for both home and business use. The Canon Pixma MX922 is ideal for those looking for a small and compact printer. As a result, the user can utilise this printer to do things like print, scan, and copy, among other things. It is an excellent equipment for small and medium-sized organisations. It enables users to easily print from anywhere using their mobile device.
One of the Canon Pixma MX922’s best features is its ability to automatically print on both sides of the page. As a result, this feature is referred to as automated duplexing, and it saves the user money on paper while also being environmentally benign.
Aside from that, it has a handy feature called an automatic document feeder. As a result, customers can lay multi-page documents on the paper tray, and it will scan each page automatically. This is a must-have function for the home, office, or small business if the user does a lot of faxing.
The PIXMA MX922 Printer is a sophisticated and sophisticated design with a glossy finish that will compliment any tasteful décor. The Inkjet printer is roughly 19.4x 15.6x 9.1 inches and weighs approximately 25.7 pounds, making it ideal for small businesses or home offices.
Wi-Fi, wired Ethernet, and AirPrint technology are all supported by the Canon PIXMA MX922. To reduce time and increase productivity, the user can print emails, photos, web pages, and other documents from anywhere at any time using a compatible iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch without the need for driver installation.
For Mac, Windows, Linux, and Chrome platforms, the Google Cloud Print service can also be used to print from Gmail, Google Docs, and Google Chrome. Google Cloud Print allows you to share your home or office printer with a third party for increased convenience.
The PIXMA MX922 also comes with My Image Garden software, which automatically organises and prints images. It can also be used to create collages, cards, and calendars using the templates and organises them chronologically using facial recognition.
The copier can simply copy images and documents, and it enables up to 400% enlargement and reduction of the original size. It has the capacity to produce 99 copies at a time. The copier also has gutter shadow correction, which removes shadows between the pages of a booklet, Auto Document Fix, which corrects text and documents, and Borderless copy, which creates professional-looking borderless documents.
All print, copy, scan, and fax functions are managed by the dual control panel. Windows 8, Windows RT, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit, and Mac OS X v10.6, 10.7, 10.8, and 10.9 are all supported by the printer (Intel Processor Only)
Specifications for the Canon Pixma MX922
The Canon Pixma MX922 printer combines a variety of printing capabilities that all add to the printer’s overall performance. It offers great commercial imaging quality and multi-purpose capabilities, enabling the user to attain remarkable levels of corporate success.
Printing on both sides automatically
This feature allows the user to print on both sides of the sheet without having to turn it over. The Auto duplex printing option eliminates the need for the user to manually turn the sheet.
The Canon Pixma MX922 has mobile printing capabilities and is compatible with a wide range of smart devices. In addition, the Pixma MX922 supports Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, and Canon’s Easy PhotoPrint app. Printing and scanning capabilities are also provided by the machine via the Picasa Image Cloud service, Pixma Cloud Link, and Canon’s Image Gateway.
The feature of auto-documentation
The auto document feeder is a feature included in all competitive AIO computers that saves time and resources. Furthermore, the Canon Pixma MX922 has a 35-sheet auto document feature, which ensures that all jobs are finished without the need to load a single page at a time.
5- Ink Separation System
A pigment black ink and four dye-based colour inks are included in the five-colour ink system for high-quality text and graphics in personal and professional papers and presentations.
The Advantages and Disadvantages of the Canon Pixma MX922 Printer
For all users, we have illustrated the benefits and drawbacks of the Pixma MX922. After that, assess the benefits and drawbacks before deciding on the Pixma MX922 printer.
- Canon Pixma MX922 setup and driver installation are simple and quick.
- With its powerful ADF and automatic duplex printing functions, users may immediately print, scan, copy, and fax two-sided multiple office documents.
- Aside from standard paper sizes and types, the Pixma MX922 AIO can also print on Blu-ray discs, CDs, and DVDs with printable surfaces.
- It enables users to print directly from Google Docs and Gmail on their smartphones or tablets.
- Its ink cartridges are more expensive than those of other MFPs.
- All control panel capabilities are available via buttons due to the lack of a touch screen display.
- The price per page is too expensive.
- It takes a long time to perform all printing and scanning tasks when compared to comparable AIO machines.
The Canon Pixma MX922 is a full-featured multi-function printer with a modern and distinctive design that enables users to complete printing, scanning, and other vital tasks quickly. Furthermore, it is a fantastic printer that is perfect for home, small, and medium-sized businesses. Those with a large volume of printing requirements may consider acquiring the Canon Pixma MX922 and configuring their printer at ij.start.cannon.
Frequently Asked Questions
- The menu button is to be pressed when the printer is turned on.
- Using the arrows, select Setup, then press the OK button.
- Select Device settings with the arrows, then press the OK button.
- Using the arrows, select Reset settings, then press the OK button.
- Choose what you wish to reset, then click the OK button.
To connect your printer to a wireless network, follow the steps below (LAN).
- Press the Menu button on the printer.
- Using the arrow keys, select WLAN setup, then hit OK.
- The printer searches for nearby networks.
- The screen below appears, with Standard configuration selected for you.
Place the original document or photograph on the scanning surface (platen glass) or automatic document feeder (ADF). Press the Colour button to scan in colour, and the Black button to scan in black and white. The printer will begin scanning.
- Use the PIXMA MX922 operating panel to scan photographs and documents.
- Before you begin. Install the printer and scanner drivers on your PC.
- Paper scanning Select Scan from your printer’s menu.
- Locate any saved scans on your computer. From the main window of IJ Scan Utility, click the Settings button.
- That’s useful information to have.
- Incorporate the printer.
- Launch the Canon PRINT Inkjet / SELPHY app on your Android device.
- Select the Plus icon.
- Select your printer from the list of found printers.
- If you wish to give the printer a name, type it in and then click OK. The printer is now connected and ready to use.
Canon’s laser printers almost usually outperform their inkjet counterparts. Their Pixma MX922 office-oriented inkjet all-in-one printer, for example, achieves black and white output speeds of 15 pages per minute and colour output speeds of 10 pages per minute.
Unplug the printer’s power cord and the wall outlet/surge protector for at least 10 minutes before plugging them back in. We recommend connecting the printer directly to a wall outlet because one port on a surge protector may work while another does not.
Check that all of your equipment is turned on, including your printer and router.
● Restart all of your gadgets.
● You can start printing with this if your internet connection is reliable.
● If the problem persists, position your printer near the Access Point.